Best Cookie Recipes
I have done extensive research. Trust.
- •Peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookiesJust the best cookie in all the land. I promise. http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2010/02/24/peanut-butter-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/
- •Perfect Sugar CookiesFound this recipe in college and have been making them ever since. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/9870/easy-sugar-cookies/
- •Smitten Kitchen's Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- •A friends chocolate chip cookie recipe2 sticks unsalted butter, room temp or slightly cold 1/3 cup shortening 1.5 cups light brown sugar, packed 1 cup granulated sugar 2 large or xtra large eggs 1 tbls of vanilla extract 3 3/4 cups regular flour 1 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking soda 1 bag of Toll house semisweet CHUNKS 1 bag of Toll house semisweet morsels (I end up using about 1/2 to 3/4 of this bag) Heat oven to 375. Combine ingredients in the usual manner (just look at any recipe honestly). Bake in large jelly roll pans for 8-10 min.
- •The Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal CookiesBut obviously use chocolate chips instead of raisins. Blech. http://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipe/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies.aspx