FACTS ABOUT ME
I'm Emily and I have an unhealthy addiction to 90s sitcoms...
- •My favorite show of all times is Friends.I started watching when I was 14 and it got me through my first year of high school and failed friendships. It's truly the greatest show of all time.
- •I have three little brothers who are annoying and wonderful at the same time.
- •I love shopping (especially for fall clothes), but end up wearing my new clothes so much that I exhaust the newness out of them.Then I cry, "I need to go shopping again!"
- •I want to be a teacher when I grow up.I want to give back to the world and I've had so many wonderful teachers influence me so I'd love to have a positive influence on people one day too.
- •My TV shows get me through the week.I would not survive a week of school without knowing that I have a least one show on each night.
- •I could eat tacos every day.*they're technically more like nachos since I'm the pickiest eater in all of the land.
- •I have two dogs.And they're my best friends.
- •I wrote a book when I was in 7th grade.It's called "The Baseball Club for Girls" and basically I feel like I'll never live up or achieve anything else in life after finishing my dream at 12 years old.