WHAT I'M WATCHING
Not all TV can be as glorious and wonderful as the 90s these days, but here's what I'm watching that will have to suffice.
- •Survivor : Second ChanceSeason 31! I've watched most of Survivor and I love it so much. I'm rooting for Spencer and Ciera on this season. Wednesday nights 8, CBS
- •GrandfatheredThe new John Stamos and Josh Peck show. It's ok, nothing too special. I'd like to see if it picks up. Tuesdays at 8, FOX
- •The GrinderRob Lowe and Fred Savage have my heart ❤️ I adore them and this show. For real the best new show that premiered this fall. Comedic genius. Tuesdays @ 830, FOX
- •Modern FamilyI've watched the past two seasons of MF while its aired and smh. It's alright. Haley and Andy 4ever. Wednesdays at 9, ABC
- •Girl Meets WorldI seriously adore this show and want it to last as long as BMW did. I love the characters and actors and I wish that I could be BFFS with them all in real life. Please, @rowanblanchard? Fridays 830, on Disney Channel