SMALL IRRITATION CONCURRED: LAUNDRY EDITION
Inspired by @hannahstark mention of learning how to jam a comforter into a duvet, as a life changer, in her A FEW LIST APP OBSERVATIONS post
- •The fitted sheet is unreasonably irritating to fold, I'm not an uptight folder of things but the fitted sheet does not cooperate EVER! A friend showed me how to concur it and it's so simple I felt like an idiot. Since it's the weekend, some of you might be doing laundry at some point, this could be helpful.
- •Working with the short sides of the sheet you are going to make the 4 fitted corner into 2 fitted corners by Putting one short end corner into its same side short end corner.
- •Repeat with the other short end corners, now you have a some what unruly rectangle.
- •Jam your now 2 corners into 1 corner, yes you're taking your unruly rectangle and kind of making a mess of it
- •Put your hand into the fold of your now one fitted corner, put your other hand on the opposite side, lengthwise, hold it up, give it a little shake and lay it down on a surface..it will more naturally form a manageable rectangle that you can easily negotiate into a true rectangle.
- •Fold your rectangle in half lengthwise
- •You can do the last step again if you want a super small bundle in the end, or just fold one side half way on to itself
- •Repeat w/ other side, then fold together and you are done. You now have stolen a good 2 minutes back into your life, time better spent starring at a wall rather than folding a stupid fitted sheet.