The Contents of My Purse
"I'm Mary Poppins, baby!" -Mariah Carey
- •A two inch binder filled with book projectsApproximate thickness
- •Flush, Hoot, Chomp, and Scat by Carl HiaasenWe are doing literature circles right now so I have to read all four. They're a lot of fun!
- •My phone that I can always find because of its yellow Hamilton case
- •2 pairs of ear buds, very tangledIn case one gets lost
- •Winter gloves
- •A mesh bag of halo oranges
- •A CHI hair straightener
- •An old tshirt I intended to work out in but didn't
- •A crumpled grocery list of items I already bought
- •A program from my middle school's production of Footloose! that I still haven't put in my teacher evidence binder
- •Ricola cough drops
- •Two pairs of socksFor two workouts I apparently didn't complete
- •George Constanza wallet
- •1000 Rainbow stickers— a Christmas gift from a studentDon't think she knows it's a gay thing, but hey, stickers!!! Gonna use them to decorate a Safe Space poster.
- •A roll of cat stickersI use a lot of stickers, ok
- •Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in LovelyThere are no substitutions.
- •Fifteen pens I swore I lost