Reasons "Who Are You Wearing" Doesn't Have to Be a Derogatory Question
- •Red carpet is a massive part of the fashion industry. To millions of people, it DOES matter who she's wearing!!!
- •She spent hours getting ready.....compliments and inquiries upon her appearance don't have to be a negative thing.
- •The dress/ensemble is a design that came to be as a result of TEAMS of individuals artists, designers and stylists. These people deserve acknowledgement.
- •Small talk isn't evil....it's just boring and shallow sometimes.
- •The question is asked at events as a part of red carpet TRADITION! Every star on the red carpet has already answered PLENTY of questions regarding the work they're representing on their mother effing press tour.
- •No one asks the men because ALL OF THEIR SUITS LOOK THE DAMN SAME
- •Idk if anyone knows this anymore but not everything has to be offensive, and not every tradition is completely rooted in sexism and the oppression of a part of society! This question is rooted in MONEYYYYY. ADVERTISING.
- •Julia Roberts was probably asked who she was wearing in both of these pictures. Fashion is INTERESTING and that's why we ask!!! We ask Julia Roberts because she is a treasure of American filmography and a goddess among women.