20 YEARS OLD AND SCROLLING THROUGH FACEBOOK
AKA HOPING THE PEOPLE I DIDN'T LIKE IN HIGH SCHOOL AREN'T AS SUCCESSFUL AS I AM
- •Another person I graduated high school with is engaged.The judgement I pass on her is quickly followed by the fear that I will always be alone.
- •A person from the small town I used to live in changes his profile picture to a Confederate flag.I consider unfriending him, but find the juxtaposition of antiquated symbols on modern technology interesting.
- •The popular girl from high school is even more successful and popular in college.But she was actually a really nice person, so I can't even feel resentful.
- •A friend's parent brags about how grown-up and responsible her kid is.But I know what her kid is *really* like.
- •The girl who was constantly mean to me in fifth grade is pregnant.I feel bad because she's so young, but I also felt bad when she said I looked fat in my bathing suit in fifth grade, so.