FAMOUS MEN WHO SHOULD BE MY GRANDFATHERS
AKA THESE ARE ALSO MEN I'D BE IN LOVE WITH IF I WERE OLDER, SO THIS LIST IS A LITTLE CREEPY
- •Harrison FordI would call him "Grandpa Indy" and he would say "Please don't call me that" but I still would. :')
- •Paul McCartneyPlease write the equivalent of Hey Jude but about me, Grandfather. *I call him grandfather because we're in England and it's formal and such.
- •Steve MartinI think he'd be the wacky kind of grandpa. We'd all eventually get annoyed by his banjo playing during family reunions, but he'd be my go-to to talk about art and drama.
- •Morgan FreemanHe would narrate the best bedtime stories. And let's face it, he's a little closer to God than the rest of us.
- •Ian McKellenGrandpa Gandalf. Practically writes itself.