BEST PARTS OF 2015
- •It was the first year I wasn't in school since I was five. I still got to celebrate in our May graduation ceremony, even though I officially finished in December of 2014!
- •I moved out of Virginia to Brooklyn. It's the farthest I've ever lived from home and my first time living outside of VA.
- •I got my first real job, and even though it's tough most days, I love my weird, sweet 7th graders.
- •I got to explore some awesome cities - New York, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago. (Shout out to @carissa whose job made this easy for me!)
- •I got to help coach a high school girls tennis team and remember how much I love the game.
- •Overall, I've met some incredible, funny, brilliant people and made some unforgettable memories.
- •I also feel like I know myself better now than I ever have. I'm learning to love myself for who I am.
- •It was an amazing 2015. Here's to an even better 2016!
- •Happy New Year, everyone! 🍾