The Perfect Man
Just a heads-up, this'll probably be pretty specific since I'm ALREADY DATING HIM.
- •Height >= 5'11"Because I'm 5'6" and if I wear heels, which I do, that are 2-3 inches, I'd still like a slight height disparity.
- •Perfect nose - good arch with a slight pointStems from own hatred of nose. My nose is flat and a little too perky. I prefer a high bridge with a sharper, slightly more angular point on the nose as opposed to my flat button nose.
- •Expressive eyesNot quite an aesthetics because the physical feature doesn't matter, but I love when you can read the emotions in someone's eyes. It feels honest. Also my eyes give everything away...
- •Computer programmerOkay this relies on whether or not you believe that people tend to find those similar to their parents. Which I do. Because I think your father or your mother defines a lot of what you expect in a partner to take care of you or how you expect your house to be run. My dad is very analytical and math/physics was his passion academically. So when I have dumb questions, it means a lot that I can go to someone I trust to not belittle me but is also knowledgeable in areas where I have gaps.
- •Speaks ChineseThis one is just practical. My mom means a lot to me, even if she is a tiny bit nuts. I would be very annoyed if I kept having to translate back and forth so it would just be easier if I could just make sure they can speak Chinese
- •Non-smokerI genuinely do not like smokers. And regardless of personal choice, I think that anyone who has a vice can afford to find one that doesn't damage the people around you. Which is why a man who smokes is no partner of mine. Someone who doesn't care about his own health and longevity is clearly incapable of caring about mine. Not. Interested.