Things I'll be freaking out about within the next 17 days
Because that's wedding day 😁
- •My dressI got through over 200 yards of tulle, decided I wasn't totally in love with it, and dismembered damn near the entire thing... Yesterday.
- •CakesWe're not exactly traditional; enter ten cookie cakes. I made a bold (and hopefully awesome) decision to let them decide on the frosting choices. Only guidelines were letters and "something fun and awesome". I also mentioned dinosaurs and unicorns 😉
- •BoozeThis is my fiancée's department, which is probs why it's the one I'm freaking out about the most. I love him, but urgency isn't exactly his forte.
- •FoodAlso in my fiancée's hands. See previous statement.
- •RegistryOurs looks like a 12 year old's Christmas list. We REALLY want that Lego Deathstar...
- •FamilyI love mine, but damnit why do they all have to get in at 8am!? Also, it's the first "hey my family, meet fiancée's family".
- •PeopleSo many damn people! Already stressing about how we're gonna divide our time with people. Hopefully Parsons is cool with a 100 party walkin 😝 Also, hopefully everyone paid attention to the "wear a costume" and "this WILL get messy" notes.
- •VenueSo, we didn't exactly rent one. Call it a "guerrilla wedding". @simplyshelli has three minutes to marry us on a carousel. Fingers kinda crossed our wedding ends in an arrest.
- •SurprisesSTILL trying to find waterproof acrylic paints on the cheap. This is part of the messy 😈
- •Tables and chairsI mean, where the heck is everyone gonna sit!?
- •Wishes and lamentsI really wanted the disco bouncy house.
- •LifeOh yah, and I gotta keep up on normal life stuff.