THINGS THAT ARE HARD WHEN YOU HAVE MILD SOCIAL ANIXIETY
- •Door ways/entrywaysI never know if I should hold a door open, open and hold for someone behind me, hold the door for someone that's 25ft behind me and make them run. Acknowledge them, ignore them. When I feel like I do the "wrong" combination of things I beat myself up over it for about 3-4 hours
- •Dealing with "pushy" sales peoplePushy is a relative term, anyone I don't know that talks to me is immediately put on my "go awayyyyyyy" list
- •Phone callsAny phone call is a strenuous activity that should be avoided
- •Small talkWeather....more weather... Try to avoid political topics... Movies? (Can I run away yet?)
- •Crowds"We need a new plague"
- •Appointments ( especially with people you've never met before)"Where do I park!!!?" "Who am I?!?" "are my teeth clean?" "Do I sound like professor quirrel when I talk?" "...voldemort?" "Can I leave yet?"
- •All my anxiety can be summed up by this blog/comic: http://floccinaucinihilipilificationa.tumblr.com/