And the stellar movies they starred in
- 1.Jonathan Jackson in Camp NowhereThis is one of my favorite childhood movies. Also features Christopher Lloyd and the infamous Andrew Keegan! And teaches valuable lessons about independence, ingenuity, and friendship!
- 2.Jonathan Brandis in LadybugsRIP, sweet Jonathan
- 3.Thomas Ian Nicholas in Rookie of the YearHis mom is played by one of my fave actors, the amazing Amy Morton, who you may have fallen for in the Steppenwolf/Bway productions of August Osage County and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf! She was also great on Girls!
- 4.Bug Hall in Little RascalsActually ALL the little rascals were super cute. Remember Buckwheat? He was maybe the cutest kid that has ever existed. "I got a dollar. I got a dollar. I got a dollar. Hey hey hey hey!"
- 5.Christian Oliver in The Baby-Sitters ClubLuca!! I could do a whole list about this cinematic masterpiece and MAYBE I WILL!
- 6.Paul Rudd in CluelessDREAMBOAT THROUGH AND THROUGH