I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT WRITING
- •What if all the answers to your plot problems are things that make you absolutely cringe and itch all over?
- •Can ALL of Act II be a montage without dialogue?Half-kidding
- •Is it okay to make something unnecessarily sci-fi because you're sick of the genre you're in?
- •Do I actually just want to write a string of unrelated conversations between people, that are untethered to plot or character motivation?MAYBE?!
- •Can you get away with none of your characters finding fulfillment because that feels more realistic to you?Is this a sign you should be in therapy?
- •BONUS: What does it mean when you wake up in the middle of the night with questions about writing?