I seriously go limp like a rag doll when I'm exposed to the following
- 1.Painfully talented children auditioning for the X-Factor who effortlessly display mature, unteachable swagger
- 2.British people speakingA lot of times when I write dialogue, I imagine it being said in a British dialect. It somehow feels more right.
- 3.Stylish sweatpantsMost of my goals in life are motivated by a deep need to up my sweatpants game
- 4.Forehead kissesI was really compelled by the notion of forehead kisses as a teenager, placing it high on my list of desired romantic actions. I still think they are so sweet!
- 5.People I genuinely like being genuinely nice to me
- 6.Male musical theater voicesI would like to hibernate for 1,000 years in between Gavin Creel's vocal folds
- 7.GLITTERGlitter will never let you down. Glitter will never leave you--Seriously, it's quite challenging to remove.
- 8.Ugly DollsMy immense willpower has prevented me from purchasing 1,000 of these. I just admire them longingly from afar.
- 9.Men who smell wonderfulI feel like a lot of my lists lean heavily on my fascination with scent, but what can I say, it's VERY IMPORTANT TO ME