THINGS I ALWAYS ESTIMATE INCORRECTLY
- •How long it takes to get to Highland Park from Silverlake
- •My tolerance level for extremely solipsistic social mediaThere is an inherent narcissism in social media, but then there is a level of this beyond comprehension...and I surprisingly can't bring myself to unfollow
- •The amount of time it takes to truly get over the lingering affects of being doubted by people you care about
- •How much time it will take me to complete anything creative that cannot be finished in a single day
- •The waiting time to see every doctor ever
- •How long it takes to genuinely know/understand/like/love other people
- •The amount of time before an article of clothing "goes bad"