THINGS I ALWAYS ESTIMATE INCORRECTLY
- 1.How long it takes to get to Highland Park from Silverlake
- 2.My tolerance level for extremely solipsistic social mediaThere is an inherent narcissism in social media, but then there is a level of this beyond comprehension...and I surprisingly can't bring myself to unfollow
- 3.The amount of time it takes to truly get over the lingering affects of being doubted by people you care about
- 4.How much time it will take me to complete anything creative that cannot be finished in a single day
- 5.The waiting time to see every doctor ever
- 6.How long it takes to genuinely know/understand/like/love other people
- 7.The amount of time before an article of clothing "goes bad"