THINGS I STILL DON'T TOTALLY GET
- •iTunesI never wanted an iPod. When I finally got one in college, I never got the hang of it. I still barely have music on my phone, because I usually find listening to music while walking TOO EMOTIONAL of an activity. I eschewed listening to music while in transit in NY, but my 1st year in LA, I didn't have a car and being a pedestrian here is so lonely/boring that you have to listen to stuff to stave off insanity. Now that I drive, I just have 20 CDs in my car and listen to the radio.
- •Santa ClausBut I have learned to stop having this conversation with Gentiles. Sorry 😔
- •The CloudThis has become a sort of hackneyed joke, but I truly don't understand/participate in the cloud stuff.
- •Lifelong monogamyBut I have learned to stop having this conversation with people in serious relationships. Sorry 😔
- •How to wear hatsThey never look quite right on me. At best, I look like I'm in a community theater production of "Oliver!" with a limited costume budget.
- •Afternoon BBQsBut I have learned to stop having this conversation with BBQ-heads. Sorry 😔