Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •What I imagined my friends face looked like when she got on stage to receive her PhD
- •What I wanted to create in my yard for my bees but never got around to. Just sits there making me feel guilty now.
- •When the older folk at work used the term Squirrel Grip and the younger folk had to Google image it
- •The picture I have saved on my phone to furnish the story I tell about my husband buying a similar outfit for bike riding.
- •Just about one of the cutest photos ever that it would have been a crime to let Snapchat erase.
- •Self explanatory
- •That time I got inspired to embroider lovely flowers onto clothing and then I tried it and it took fucking hours to do one flower so I gave up. Sits there making me feel inadequate.