How I think The Office characters would have voted
Im at the bargaining stage and this is all actually just fiction.
- •Jim and Pamjim and pam would have been solidly Hillary and put Cece in an 'I'm with her' t shirt
- •RyanRyan would have voted for Gary Johnson, despite knowing nothing about him. He'd be sympathetic to Wikileaks, too. 'They're non-violent cultural revolutionaries' *kelly nods, captivated*
- •TobyToby would have voted for Jill Stein in a swing state where Hillary managed to lose by one vote.
- •DwightDwight would have voted Trump and started taking on some of his mannerisms
- •DarrylDarryl would be pro-Hillary and make a face to the camera when Ryan talked to him pointedly about her history with "the African Americans"
- •OscarOscar would be offended by assumptions that he was a Democrat. 'Oh just because im a gay hispanic you all assume I'm with her?' *cut to taking head* 'Yeah, I'm with her.'
- •CreedCreed would ignore the question and talk about how he bought Bill Clinton a strawberry daiquiri for his 21st birthday. 'He lapped it right up. 2006 was a great year.'
- •MichaelMichael would have been given a 'make america great again' cap by a volunteer and worn it unaware. Gets upset when everyone makes him take it off
- •StanleyStanley would tell everyone it was none of their business who he voted for. But he would be annoyed at modern 'PC culture' and have voted Trump
- •KellyKelly would have voted Hillary and compared her and Bill with her and Ryan'. 'We're like the Hillary and Bill of the office but like, hot.'
- •Meredith[deadpan but sincere] oh yeah hillary for sure. I like a tough bitch who doesn't quit'
- •AngelaAngela would refuse to vote Trump cus he's an atheist but she'd mistrust Hillary because she's a woman. 'There's just some things that I wouldn't trust a woman with.' *Dwight nodding smugly in the background*
- •AndyAndy bernard would enthusiastically vote trump every day of the week and twice on Sundays. But he would tell everyone he voted Hillary so ppl would still like him