MOVIES THAT MAKE ME CRY THE HARDEST
- •BraveheartEvery man dies, not every man really lives.
- •Mockingjay Part IIDid you have a nightmare? I have nightmares too. Someday I'll explain it to you. Why they came. Why they won't ever go away. But I'll tell you how I survive it. I make a list in my head. Of all the good things I've seen someone do. Every little thing I could remember. It's like a game. I do it over and over. Gets a little tedious after all these years. But there are much worse games to play.
- •The Spectacular NowP.S. - I don't know if this was due a long time ago. Probably was. That's fine. It may be too late for this essay. But it's not too late for me.
- •Brokeback MountainI wish I knew how to quit you.
- •The Fault in Our StarsBut, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.
- •Terms of EndearmentAnd you're gonna realize that you love me. And maybe you're gonna feel badly, because you never told me. But don't - I know that you love me. So don't ever do that to yourself, all right?
- •Steel MagnoliasI'm fine! I can jog all the way to Texas and back, but my daughter can't!
- •8 SecondsCowboy up.