- •CryFirst and foremost. Most things either gain or lose gravity after you've cried about them.
- •Write everything downDon't think about how it sounds or if it's grammatically correct. Stream of consciousness that shit. Again, it'll either add to or alleviate the intensity of the situation.
- •Watch the breakfast machine clip from Pee-Wee's Big AdventureInject some pure joy and childlike wonder into your crying session for 4 minutes http://bit.ly/1IvTfhW
- •Go for a walkIt's easy to be upset inside. Even being upset outside is better because you might see a cute dog or something.
- •Cry againIt matters. Whatever you're sad about matters. It's okay.
- •Think about the fact that Shaq got his PhD in businessThe world is amazing!
- •Text an old friendThey'll be happy to hear from you and won't need to know about what's making you unhappy, unless you want them to. Then they'll be all ears.