THE SATURDAY BLUES
I feel very sad. MAYBE THIS LIST OF THINGS CAUSING THE SADNESS WILL HELP!
- •I'm working a show right now for a woman losing her battle with cancerI'm alone in the theater lobby staring at a poster that says "this is a celebration of life!" I've seen this phrase too many times this last year and it's hard to be here.
- •The need for male validation continues...and the guilt for feeling sadness over a BOY liking other people's INSTAGRAMS when you're working an event for someone dying of cancer.
- •The fear of rejection continuesAn extension of above. Trying to be ""cool"" and return home with 0 expectations but it's hard and I'm scared.
- •More guiltSeriously who gives a fuck if some dude you used to have sex with has moved on? You're STILL ALIVE AND ABLE
- •My familyI'm worried for my brother. He's very smart and very sensitive and those are difficult traits to have when you're a 15 year old boy.
- •Boogie Nights is playing in my hometown a week before I get backShoot!
- •My mom is at a movie so I can't call her about all this:(