THINGS I'VE DONE OUT OF SADNESS: JULY 13, 2015
Feeling especially heart and homesick today. My idiot brain has done the following today in weak attempts to make up for the pining.
- •Spent $50 on a bathing suit topMaybe some day I'll wear it? I can't remember the last time I went swimming
- •Bought the It Follows soundtrack on vinylA tradition that started my freshman year of college, I only buy vinyl when I want to cry but can't for whatever reason. I've spent a lot of time at Amoeba recently. Stoked on this find though.
- •Ate 6 cheese sticks
- •Signed up for surfing lessonsI am extremely afraid of the ocean. Opportunity to wear my new suit, though!
- •Smoked half a cigaretteI only smoke American Spirit Blacks for nostalgia reasons, but those are surprisingly hard to find so I bought a pack of yellows and THEY SUCK
- •Drafted many lame textsHard to maintain any sort of dignity with a text that's just "I MISS YOU" 23 times
- •Dry-sobbedLike dry heaving but less cool