IDIOMS MY DAD USES AS REAL ADVICE
- •Don't upset the apple cartWhen was the last time anyone has even SEEN an apple cart, much less upset one? This needs some updating. "Don't reply all to a mass email"
- •Don't eat yellow snowShould I be offended that you think I would ever consider eating yellow snow?
- •Don't take any wooden nickelsWho am I, George Washington? Has anyone ever fallen for this?
- •Buy low, sell highSolid advice, but considering I basically picked my Simple IRA funds out by closing my eyes and pointing, I think we need to backtrack and start with baby steps
- •Thanks DadI know you mean well