MY VERY FIRST TROLL
I knew this day would come
- •Yesterday I was reading about the trending hashtag #repealthe19th
- •And I was furious. And scared
- •I decided to share a picture of my friends and I the first time we ever voted to bring attention to this outrageous trend and ask people to register
- •And in my caption I said a general "fuck you" to anyone who actually supports #repealthe19thAt first I considered writing "F you" or something but realized that I don't need to censor myself on my own social media account in order to not offend a group of people who obviously don't care about my feelings
- •So the post went up and minutes later I received this comment from a strangerMy Instagram is public because of my last job and I never bothered to change it back
- •A STRANGER felt the need to belittle my political free will and make blanket assumptions based on my gender. Oh and chose the diminutive "girls"
- •After a lot of deliberation I decided to be a bigger person and not go after him like he did to meBut obviously had to include some sass
- •Meanwhile, I received an outpouring of support on my post from friends (and strangers)
- •It has since devolved into even more arguments from strangers defending my perspective
- •I thought about making my profile private during this
- •But didn't want to give Dustin any satisfactionSo I'm gong to wait until this all blows over
- •In the meantime, I'll be busy organizing a phone bank for Hillary.
- •And Dustin, don't forget to vote on November 28th