What are your favorites?
- •You may not control all the events that happen to you but you can decide not to be reduced by themMaya Angelou
- •Don't let life randomly kick you into the person you don't want to becomeChris Hadfield
- •The thing I'm most afraid of is me. Of not knowing what I'm going to do. If not knowing what I'm doing right nowHaruki Mukarmi
- •Nature always wears the colors of the spiritRalph Waldo Emerson
- •I've been worrying that we all live our lives in the confines of fearBen Howard
- •Anger, resentment, envy and self-pity are wasteful reactions. They greatly drain one's time. They sap energy better devoted to productive endeavors"The Notorious RBG
- •I am deliberate and afraid of nothingAudre Lorde