REALITY TV NOSTALGIA
I was only allowed to watch TV Land and Veggie Tales but then we got (basic-ish) cable in 8th grade and OH BOY DID THINGS CHANGE. Below are my first foray into non-wholesome TV
- •Split EndsBasically a fancy hairdresser from the city swaps places with a hairdresser from the county. Panic ensues. Lessons are learned (Wife Swap for hair).
- •RubyProbably one of the first weight loss shows but this solely followed Ruby's journey and was uplifting and supportive.
- •Clean HouseNeicy, Matt, and Trish ❤️. The perfect mix of Hoarders, Fixer Upper, and therapy plus comedians.
- •Peter PerfectSay Yes to the Dress but for hair salons. Kitchen Nightmares but without the yelling.
- •Amazing Wedding CakesAMAZING WEDDING CAKES. What people can do with fondant astounds me