REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, RANKED
Irrefutable fact. Alt: Not All Reese's were Created Equal
- •Easter eggsMaximum peanut butter. No thick edges of waxy chocolate
- •HeartSee above. Just a slightly more annoying shape
- •PumpkinsActually, tied with hearts.
- •Christmas treeSlowly closing the peanut butter to chocolate ratio
- •RegularIt is kind of fun eating away the edges to leave the perfect bite in the middle
- •MinisToo much chocolate but also very easy to eat
- •BellsIs it just me or do these always taste like they've been sitting in your grandma's living room for a few months?
- •EDIT: Big CupForgot about this because I've only actually eaten it once. You would think it would rank really high because of the amount of peanut butter but the giant edge is a pretty big turn off. I'll put it above minis but below regular