THINGS THAT IRRATIONALLY FREAK ME OUT
Not to the point of a phobia but they make me anxious
- •Movie theatersNot because of claustrophobia but you're in a room with strangers all staring at a screen that's slightly too big?
- •MothsSo. Much. Fluttering
- •Lady bugsUgh they just hang out being all "look at me I'm a cute lady bug" AND THEN THEIR WINGS COME OUT AND THEY FLY AT YOH
- •People on/in my bedI've gotten better but it still stresses me out when someone gets in my bed (Except for a few people 😉)
- •Rotisserie chickensReally all of the little bones that crack when you take off the meat. A rotisserie chicken is what finally made me decide to be a vegetarian
- •FeetEspecially if they're on my bed.
- •Married people who are my ageYOU'RE SO YOUNG WHY
- •Checking important emailsEven if it's good news. I have to work myself up to clicking on it and sometimes it takes several days