TOO MUCH FREE TIME = BOOK SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED
What do you recommend?
- •Hiiiii internet friends!
- •My internship ends this week and I'm going back home while I apply for jobs
- •So I'm looking for books suggestions that aren't too heavyBecause they'll be a break from job stuff
- •I also live in a small town so books that aren't tooooo obscure would be easier to find/get from the library
- •Suggest away!
- •A list of my favorites as inspiration/to return the favor
- •The Book ThiefBy Markus Zusak
- •The Boston GirlBy Anita Diamont
- •Tiger RisingBy Kate DiCamillo
- •Chuck Klosterman does essay collections on pop culture's influence on how we view the world. It's a good mix of thought provoking, but not too heavy. Plus essays are good for reading one & coming back to another at a different time.My favorites are Sex, Drugs, & Cocoa Puffs or I Wear the Black HatSuggested by @shacara_shacara
- •AttachmentsRainbow RowellSuggested by @shacara_shacara
- •City of Thievescoen brothers-ySuggested by @boygirlparty
- •House of LeavesIf you have the time, it's worth it, I promiseSuggested by @liamduncandonuts