Reasons I Hate the Dentist
- •Having had uk dentistry all my life my teeth are so grim that my Nyc dentist says I have to now go to him ALL THE TIME. I virtually live in his surgery these days.
- •It hurts
- •It's rude. Too close.
- •No one makes enough fuss of you for being brave.
- •You suffer like crazy and nobody notices the difference. At least a painful leg wax has an appreciative audience.
- •They have those sharp sticks that they use just for exploring. If you jump they know they need to work there. I feel there could be better ways of getting this information.
- •I have finished complaining now.