measure of my love for @brimattia
she's graduating college today and i am in attendance and very proud of her!!!
- •our story begins with a commitment to wearing the same thing i wore to my own graduation last year (minus the cap and gown obvi)look how sassy and not internally panicking i look! (this was just trying on my regalia not day of so the panic was yet to come)
- •it is important to note the shoes i am wearing.they're about to become v relevant to this list.
- •i just looked to see if i complained about these shoes at my graduation but i did notthey were An Issue
- •and today i put them on again.also @brimattia your head does not look like an egg i promise
- •literal words i said to @elav while walking to @brimattia's apartment: "well we won't have to do much walking, right?"WRONG. VERY WRONG.
- •we then proceed to take a forced half hour march to the hotel where we are having fancy graduation brunch.i try to be good humored as i slowly lose feeling in my feet while also being in pain and in charge of the GPS. also not caffeinated at all at this point.
- •get to brunch, table does not have tablecloth so taking shoes off is dangerously visible.there was also an incident involving splenda packets.
- •there is then heated discussion about the breakfast buffet which will include more being upright and shoes being attached to my feet.i got the buffet & it was pretty great tbh. worth continued foot pain.
- •brunch is completed and we walk to the graduation locationi can no longer feel my feet and am vaguely swaying.
- •@elav tries to give me @brimattia's flowers and graduation teddy bear. i need a hand free in case i go down.
- •BUT NOW WE'RE SITTING AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE @brimattia GRADUATEand also because i am sitting but mostly because i'm so proud and prepared to scream and cry.
- •I LOVE YOU @brimattia AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
- •UPDATE: MY PINKIE TOENAIL IS GONE AND MY FEET ARE SHREDDED AND I HAVE BLISTERS BUT BRI IS A COLLEGE GRAD!