COSTUMES I HAVE WORN IN TERMS OF HOW WARM THEY KEPT ME
Halloween is cold, you guys.
- •PrincessLike a thousand layers of dress, plus a long sleeve turtleneck underneath. Come at me, spooky night air.
- •ButterflyBasically a child's evening gown with wings that I could wrap around me as a blanket.
- •NinjaLong sleeves. Long pants. Gloves. Face mask.
- •Captain CrunchBig ass hat keeps all the heat from escaping.
- •Little Red Riding HoodYou think she wore that hood for style? That's a fleece lined blanket she's carrying through the woods. Bonus: basket full of snacks.
- •Olympic gymnastLong sleeves. Sweatpants. Warm socks.
- •DinosaurWould like to point out that I wore a onesie on Halloween before it was cool because I'm a hip piece of garbage.