Candy I Love
Which everyone else hates or calls "old people candy." More for me amiright?!
- •Good n' plentyOr any type of black licorice, candy coated or not
- •Circus peanutsI was once given a circus peanut from the pocket of a crazy man. It was delicious
- •3 musketeersMmmmm...nougat...
- •DotsNot great for your teeth (or dentures) but worth it
- •Fruit gummy thingsTypically found at your local CVS or Walgreens
- •Mary JanesOr bit o' honey. Equally delicious
- •Werther's originalI have three in my purse right now!
- •Necco wafersThe black licorice wafers are my favorite, but you know this by now
- •Flavored tootsie rollsWhile I love the original tootsie rolls (and grab them by the handfuls at China Palace in shadyside) I enjoy these for their flavorful chew
- •Jordan almondsAny bridal or baby shower, you'll find me by the bowls of these candy coated nuts