WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Ok but I've mostly always wanted to be a teacher but here are some other things that I've seriously (in varying degrees) considered
- •"Artist"There is video evidence (thx dad) of me telling my 2nd grade class this. Not sure what my medium was...
- •Large animal veterinarianWas really excited when I learned this was its own thing
- •President of the United StatesMy parents praised me a lot and I felt like hot shit. Also, I've always loved politics.
- •Supreme Court justiceBetter job security than POTUS, duh
- •Serious actressI was a ham AND my dad told me I would make an excellent pathological liar which is the SAME as acting
- •Unserious actressNatural progression // lowered expectations
- •Children's bookstore ownerBasically just Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail"
- •Voice actor/audio book reader/history channel movie narratorStill think this is probably my calling
- •Lifestyle blogger and/or Instagram celebAka expert mom/Instagram florist
- •TV "personality"Being paid to be ME and to live artistically~~*
- •MidwifeHEAVILY inspired by binge watching "Call The Midwife," a true BBC gem
- •Small town mayorOnce I reach the lovable and grandmotherly stage