Things that make me a bad adult
- •I couldn't balance my monthly budget and that made me sad, so I bought a dog to cheer myself up.
- •Last week's laundry is still sitting on the drying rack, and this week's laundry is wet in the hamper.
- •I can't change a tire.
- •I had a chocolate bar for breakfast and didn't eat again until dinner.
- •I use my gym membership to sit on the stationary bike in the "treadmill cinema" and watch movies. Sometimes, I bring a snack.
- •My freezer contains ice cream, Dino nuggets, and a pack of peas from 2013 that I use strictly as an ice pack.
- •I have an irrational fear of tiny fires so I won't turn the stove on or light a candle. My hubby does those things for me.
- •This picture. I don't own him, but I was pretty buzzed.