Songs that describe my life
Some songs makes me feel like there's someone watching me living my life and making music about it.
- •Dear John - Taylor SwiftI feel ya, Tay.
- •In your atmosphere - John Mayertotally kills me. And btw please (dear) John, record it in studio.
- •Jesus of Suburbia - Green DayI've had a turbulent adolescence.
- •Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High - Arctic MonkeysYeah... it is what it is.
- •If I Were a Boy - BeyoncéI would be a great man.
- •A Team - Ed SheeranNo comment.
- •Wishlist - Pearl Jam*deep breath, rolling eyes*
- •Rebel Rebel - David BowieStill that adolescence thing i guess
- •Too Much Love Will Kill You - QueenJust as sure as none at all, man.
- •Chasing Pavements - AdeleCause im always wondering what to with life
- •What Kind Of Man - Florence & The MachineCause im very good at making bad choices
- •Which Witch - Florence & The MachineI have strange attitudes
- •Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey - John Mayer (@john)Because its just a phase. Its not forever.