THINGS I DO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
Insomnia is a fickle bitch and I've mastered the trade
- •PeeI have an overactive bladder
- •Try and make my cat cuddle with meSometimes it works.
- •Resist looking at my phone and instead stare at the ceiling
- •Look at my phone.
- •First, Snapchat for the stories I may have missed from falling asleep early and inevitably waking up three hours laterNo sound. CJ sleeps soundly next to me. Sometimes snores.
- •Next up: InstagramNot only my feed, but an embarrassing amount of time on the "Explore" page. I ask myself, "have I met you before?"
- •Third is Twitter.Not many friends to follow on this social media platform, but I pride myself on being "in the know" with what's going on in the world. Via. Twitter. LET ME LIVE.
- •Pet my cat.
- •Pee again.
- •Look at the LISTAPP because I still am not tired. Internally decide: HEY I COULD DO THAT!
- •Tell CJ to turn over since he's snoring and it's bugging me.Even though I'm already awake and it's not really disrupting anyone or anything.
- •Write this list.
- •Check the clock and realize it's 5am so I can get up now to go teach a yoga class cracked out after being up for 4 hours.Briefly realize that I am in fact not the ideal guide to a healthy mind, body, and zen approach to living life.
- •Rip Breathe Right nose strip off.