Favorite Characters From Favorite TV Shows
I love tv and I am attached to these fictional beings
- •Ross Geller- FriendsI love Ross so much he's just weird and kind of the worst just like me and I can't even explain my affection for him properly
- •Ben Wyatt- Parks and RecreationHonestly I love every character on this show, Ben is just my number one. He is so real and so dry and everything I aspire to be. Also he's my ideal partner. I want a Ben Wyatt.
- •Andy Bernard- The OfficeHe started out being really annoying, then he got really funny and great, then he got annoying again. But the Sweeney Todd episode definitely cemented my adoration.
- •George Michael Bluth- Arrested DevelopmentIt's Michael Cera and he's my hero in every role I've ever seen him in. This is yet another show in which I love the entire cast.
- •Ted Mosby- How I Met Your MotherI AM Ted Mosby in real life and have been told so by too many people to count and he's so unapologetic about who he is and I love that about him
- •Linda Belcher- Bob's BurgersShe sings randomly and just has the greatest lines and is so honest plus I love her relationship with Bob and with the kids
- •Tate Langdon- American Horror Story: Murder HouseTate is such a deep and multi dimensional character and I'm drawn to him which is scary because he's a sociopath but he's also so conflicted and vulnerable
- •Schmidt- New GirlAgain, I love every single character on this show for different reasons but Schmidt makes me laugh without fail every episode and he's just a delight