Some of my personal favorite yoga poses!
I'm have a regular yoga practice that I love and I definitely have absolute favorite positions to put myself into
- •HAPPY BABY (Ananda Balasana)This is the creme de la creme for me when I want to chill!! It opens up my hips so much and releases my lower back and it just feels incredible 😍
- •Wide legged forward fold (Prasarita Padottanasana)This feels really good and gives a fantastic stretch through the legs and back!
- •Extended side angle pose (Utthita Parsvakonasana)Love the way this feels in the core and side body not to mention the legs and arms too, it's just grand for me.
- •Wind relieving pose (Pawanmuktasana)This is great in every way. Helps my back, feels great in the core, stimulates digestive organs, it's all around a keeper.
- •Wild thing (Camatkarasana)This opens me up like crazy and I feel really awesome when I get into it. Plus is has a sweet name.
- •Tree pose (Vrksasana)When my balance is good, I can really get into this pose and I feel very happy and accomplished every time! I love trees and I kind of like the implications of this pose in regard to strength and balance.
- •Side plank (Vasisthasana)When I get into this I feel so empowered. And when I get into the tree variation with my leg up I feel incredible. This pose makes me believe in my body and myself.
- •Here's that tree variation
- •The classic downward dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)Really stretches the backs of my legs and I can stay here for ages and feel that.
- •Bound angle pose (Baddha Konasana)Feels great on the inner thighs and hips. I relax here around the end of my practice generally for a bit. I also like to do it laying on my back (Supta Baddha Konasana).