WHY I DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK
I am not too good for it or anything like that. I have never had Facebook and here are the reasons why:
- •Wasn't allowedGrowing up my mom had a massive hate on for Facebook and thought that anyone who had it under the age of 18 was definitely going to get abducted or killed- or both...
- •Not enough friendsBy the time I was allowed to have Facebook I was old enough to realize that there are only a few people that I give enough of a shit about to be friends with on there. Not having them on Facebook forces me to keep in touch with them in a more personal way and forces me to make time for the people I care about.
- •PicturesI am not a fan of pictures. I never got on the selfie bandwagon and I am horrible at smiling on cue! It always looks fake and forced. When the camera comes out I hide- not because I think I am ugly but because I always look goofy! I love looking at other people's pictures though... That brings me to my next point
- •PressureSo much pressure for your profile to be awesome and look like you are an interesting/ accomplished person!
- •AddictiveI have a very addictive personality and I know I would spend way too much time stalking people! Yes- I am that creepy person who liked your picture from 2 years ago ;)