🌍 5 CITIES I WOULD LIVE IN OUTSIDE MY HOME COUNTRY
Inspired by @Jodiehoklas. FYI my home country is Sweden. If I'm honest with myself my sensitivity and tendency to overheat means I probably couldn't survive outside the Western Hemisphere.
- •LondonI currently attend uni an hour southeast, and I'm up there a fair amount. I have friends here, and if I want to try to get a job in the UK when I graduate it'll most likely be here. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not as in love with London as some Europeans seem to be, but I like it, and I would be happy living here.
- •TorontoI loved it when I went there. I love New York but I don't think I could ever live there. Toronto is a big city but it feels really friendly. Lots to do and see and there are so many unique neighborhoods and streets.
- •RomeI don't think I'll ever get sick of Italy. If I were retiring I'd want to settle down somewhere on the amalfi coast, but for now, I'd want to live in Rome. Love the city, people, culture and food. But I would never drive. And I'd probably melt.
- •Washington D.C.I like the East Coast, but I don't think I could hack NYC tbh. Washington and the surrounding areas was lovely though. Slightly less dirty and crowded but a lot of history, and things going on. Plus I could feel like I was in Scandal without being kidnapped or murdered.
- •Mexico CityI've never been and I might not ever go, but I would love to. I can't really explain what's so attractive about it if I'm honest, but if I had the chance to live there for a bit I'd jump on it. It seems beautiful and the history is really interesting.