PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET BUT WOULD TRUST WITH MY LIFE
People I'd probably take a bullet for/would let help me birth my child on an airplane/would trust with my life and my secrets
- •Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonI want him to adopt me. I know he doesn't know me, but I trust and love him unconditionally. He honesty just seems like such a pure human being.
- •Liam HemsworthRescues dogs, is a vegan, seems all-around great. I used to basically be in love with him (still probably am) and watched every interview he ever did for a period of like 2 and a half years, and in every one he seems kind and trustworthy.
- •Michelle ObamaSo intelligent and graceful. I feel like if I spent time with her she would encourage me to reach all of my goals and be the best person I could be.
- •Gina RodriguezFunny and talented and beautiful. But also so wise and inspirational. Talks a lot about believing in yourself, beauty standards and loving being in your own skin, helping others, breaking boundaries especially for POC and women, and it always feels genuine.
- •Chris EvansI know he's a successful actor who makes millions, but I just wanna protect him. Seems like a kind soul.
- •Terry CrewsPartly because of giant teddy bear sgt Terry Jeffords on Brooklyn Nine Nine, but also because he just seems like a wise, warm and friendly guy.
- •Channing TatumI think his mind is a very happy place. That Sony email brought us so much joy, and him and his wife seem so cute.
- •Honorable mentionsLeslie Mann (don't know why, maybe it's her voice? She feels very trustworthy), Sandra Bullock (don't know why but I just do), Mario Lopez (just has a very kind and trustworthy face, I have a hard time believing he'd hurt me or any other human or animal)