The 5 scientifically proven best songs for running, 💪🏻🏃🏻
Working out in general demands rap, but for running, these are my faves, mainly for the beat/instrumentals. When I'm about to say "screw it" and have a donut, these are the songs I queue on Spotify to motivate me. I'm not breaking new ground here, they've probably been on your playlist too, on account of them being Scientifically™ the best.
- 5.Big Sean - I Don't Fuck With YouPress play, think of the people who've done you wrong. Think about the revenge bod you're building. Or if you're less vain than me, think about chasing them down or something.
- 4.Drake - Make Me ProudThe bass is good to run to. Makes me want to be everything the woman in the song is, and for Drake to be proud of me. A reminder that "pussy run everything, fuck that noise".
- 3.A$AP Rocky - Wild for the NightIf I'm doing any kind of an interval I time this song so that I run faster when the second verse starts because it always makes me feel like I'm being chased, in the best way.
- 2.Jay Z - 99 ProblemsObviously. When this song plays I, too, feel like in my rearview mirror is the motherfucking law and it makes me want to run faster.
- 1.Rick Ross ft. Jay Z - The Devil Is A LieI don't know shit about music so I don't know why I love running to this so much. I just love the impact it makes, the production, the instrumental. It's like an auditory assault. Plus I love Jay Z's verse so much. Basically if just gets me psyched.