Already on li.st? Open in app.
Still recovering from a great night in New York
- •We saw Christopher Jackson on the way in. He plays the most incredible Washington and I was super-excited.
- •Inside Edition was there doing a story about how excited the fans are. It was boring and they made their interviewees repeat their excitement at least 5 times. So, you know, very authentic.
- •If you're too cool for Inside Edition, why did you take a picture of them? Oh, that picture was actually of...
Grown up stuff that I rolled my eyes at before I took a look at my 35+ self
- •Separating colors when doing laundry. I legitimately thought this was some kind of scam designed to waste my precious time. Now I spend the 30 seconds and my whites are whiter and my laundry is satisfying in a way Marie Kondo would approve of
- •Makeup in the car. I am the cliche mother who can take care of everyone but herself. I get halfway to work before I realize that I have yesterday's mascara where concealer should be. Thank goodness for those visor mirrors.
- •Ladies night. "Why would we not invite our boyfriends?", wondered 25 year old me.
- •Boots. They actually keep your feet and ankles much warmer. I blame this bit of ignorance on growing up in California.
- •All elves
- •Everyone elseWhy is this movie supposed to be good?
- •Immediately start vomiting after eating 4 lbs of chocolate chips (aka dog poison)If she had waited until we got back, she could have died
- •Stop after consuming only half the bag of uncooked quinoa
- •Poop in the path she runs on every dayFor maximum track-into-the-housiness
- •That is allI can't wait to see what tomorrow brings