👗 Thrift Store Haul 👗 3/31
Mom's on spring break, so went to one of our favorite small towns in PA for a day of THRIFT SHOPPING! Mom & I have thrifted together since I could walk, but with our chaotic schedules it's hard to find time to spend together. Today was great. Here's some of what I found:
- •A super hipster Tony Hawk t-shirtI am not a professional photographer so pardon any terrible photos.
- •Yellow striped tank top with a slightly bedazzled neckline
- •A Cheerwine t-shirt so epic, I couldn't let it languish on the racks any longer.Isn't it incredible?
- •Two pairs of shorts in varying shades of grey-brown that I actually feel good in?!
- •Abstract. Floral. Elastic. Bikeshorts.Pardon the catbutt in the corner.
- •Black muscle tee that shows off my tattoo. 💯
- •Multicolored scarf that will match everything.I'm taking it on my trip to Seattle as my Only Accessory.
- •Plain white crewneck t.I use to wear white tees all the time but they got gross and faded and I never bothered to replace them. They're great for the summer, so I'm trying to remedy that.
- •A Glory Doughnuts t-shirt.OK, this was a weird find. Glory Doughnuts is a vegan artisanal doughnut shop in my hometown and they don't manufacture that many t-shirts, so I'm assuming someone moved or got fired and donated their shirt here? Really weird, but now I have two Glory D shirts! Might give this one to a friend.
- •A longish turquoise and white striped tunic thing.It's weird but it'll look good with my endless pairs of black skinny jeans.
- •A slew of books and CDs, including albums by Letters to Cleo and the soundtrack to Reality Bites.And one very important movie.
- •We made one last stop at CVS, and I bought some things I haven't bought in LITERAL YEARS.These include: mascara, blush, blush brush, and a shower cap. #justfemmethings
- •AND FINALLY, I was a good partner and got some stuff for Kevin.He loves comedy stuff!
- •Oh, and one more thing...A dress for this Saturday's Retro Prom! It is 80s show choir/ice skater incarnate. I cannot capture it on a hanger. It needs to be in motion.
- •So that's my haul! Thanks to the ballin' thrift stores of Hanover, PA; Reader's Cafe and the Goodwill of Westminster, MD for being awesome.
- •And thanks, Mom, for driving me everywhere and for being the best shopping buddy ever. 👯