MY FIRST LIST
In an uber. Going to snapchat HQ. Straight from FaceTime.
- •The first thing is I like how clean this is
- •It looks like I have a character limit, but it's way more generous than twitter
- •I wonder if I can tag people...
- •Ok, back to obvious - looks like I can attach things with these little buttons
- •The last 3 are clear (image, gif, location) - I wonder what the first one is.
- •Let's try itWhat's a description?
- •It's like another sub-layer of text. Hmm...Trying it again. The clear button should be a done button no? I want to press there to be done.
- •Ok let's add a photoCan I add a photo AND a description?
- •Ok how about a gif. I just get a blank screen. That's sad.
- •Finally, location . Ok that interaction sucks.
- •Trying if again
- •Ok so what you type in the list is automatically your gif search. That's confusing. And not clear.
- •Ok. I'm done. Now what. I guess I click next? But that also feels like maybe that will take me to the next item in my list?
- •Because that's what the next button on the bottom right does... Hmm...