Things I did and saw at the LA Farmer's Market
- •Had my coffee in a waffle cone(!)I got the Nutella flavour and it was all melt-y at the bottom 😛😛😛
- •Had the best/fastest breakfast of my life at Phil's DeliStarted eating it before I took a picture because it was so good. And the fresh OJ was 👌 simply delish
- •Wandered around the stalls
- •Went to the French food/wine store at the end and gazed at all the fantastic winesI work in the wine industry in a small area of British Columbia (the Okanagan) so to see all those amazing wines was great for me because we can't get many of them where I'm from.
- •Finished off at The Grove!I just watched "The Meddler" with Rose Byrne and Susan Sarandon so I found The Grove pretty cool, didn't buy anything though.