Things I Did In Paris!!!
Got back a while ago but I've been meaning to make this list... also shoutout to @Lisa_Fav and her amazing lists on that amazing city!
- •The Palais Garnier Opera HouseBeautiful building. Did the unguided tour just to stay awake and avoid jet lag before we checked into our Airbnb. Look at the cute little ballet slippers in the gift shop!!!
- •Ate breakfast at Café de Flore
- •Found the best wine bar (!)It's called Ô Chateau. It's very much geared towards English speaking tourists but also their staff are all so knowledgable and friendly and the wine selection is incredible.
- •Here is an example of the wine flights they do:They also teach small 2 hour classes about French wine in English in their basement and meeting room. HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHECKING IT OUT!
- •Bought a book and a tote bag at Shakespeare and Company 🙃
- •Ate some snails at Chez Chartier!
- •Got lost in the Père Lachaise Cemetary.I legit got super lost. This is Jim Morrisons grave, I also saw Edith Piafs grave but then I got outta there. Beautiful place but a bit spooky, also wear comfortable shoes, heeled boots and cobblestones don't work very well.
- •Had Lunch at La Grande Epicerie de ParisLocated right behind the Bon Marché. It's pretty much a department store of food! Also tasted some amazing wines in the bottom floor.
- •Did a day trip to the Champagne region.This tour was my favourite, it's at the Mercier Champagne cellars in Épernay. They take you on a train tour!
- •Saw the Eiffel Tower twinkle!
- •Imitated statues whenever possible.
- •Did a day trip out to the Loire Valley to drink more wine and visit amazing castles (châteaux)While being extremely hungover 😖🙃
- •Chateau Chenonceau was my favourite 😍
- •I can't wait to go back!!!!