Things that are getting me through life right now.
Sometimes, when ya least expect it—BOOM life just gets so shitty. I'm slowly dragging my soul out of a lifeshit bomb explosion right now and these are some things helping me.
- •Crave TVI'm enjoying it more than Netflix lately 😕Specifically: old episodes of Sex and The City, South Park, and occasionally Frasier.
- •My Favorite Murder PodcastI first heard about this podcast through List and I love it. Karen and Georgia are hilarious and their voices have soothed me to sleep many a night this past month. And hey, no matter how shitty life gets at least you're alive and not being killed, kidnapped, or raped 🤷♀️#ssdgm
- •Books!Recently: "I Hear She's a Real Bitch" by Jen Agg and "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving both have been a solid 10/10
- •Solo dance parties alone in my bedroom while listening to Spotify.Specifically: Boney M and Prince.
- •"Dunkirk"I saw it last night and I already want to see it again.
- •I hate it and I want to delete it again but sometimes a cat meme will actually make me laugh out loud and brighten my day, even for just a second.
- •Watching movies on a projector in my best friends backyard.Yes, you have to wait until the sun sets completely (around 10 pm) yes, you'll get eaten alive by mosquitoes. But it's so worth it.